You need to prepare the following before going to Philippine Consulate for your NBI Clearance Application or NBI Renewal:
Five (5) things to prepare before applying for your NBI Clearance
1. Passport and its data page showing the date of entry to Canada.
2. 2X2 Passport Photo. Full front view with white background
3. NBI Fingerprint Form 54. Self-addressed prepaid returned envelope (if you want to receive the form via mail directly to your home)
5. PR Card or Work Permit Card
Once you have these requirements then you are good to go to the Philippine Consulate near you. In this case, check their office at 160 Eglinton Ave East, Toronto, Canada, and get the NBI Form 5 to fill-up and its consularization.
If you will request for the NBI fingerprinting form no.5 by mail, bring a self-addressed stamped envelope along with a letter request. NBI form No.5 has a unique barcode and you can’t photocopy nor download it.
Five (5) steps on how to get an NBI Clearance while you’re in Canada?
1. Prepare the 5 NBI Requirements mentioned previously.
2. Visit the Philippine Consulate General in Toronto in person or send a request letter together with your self-addressed return envelope to request a fingerprint form 5. Fill-up the personal data required on the form honestly if in order to avoid hassle and delay.
3. Once you received the NBI Form No. 5, go to your nearest police station or licensed RCMP to have your fingerprints impressed on each fingerprint boxes.Note: The officer/person assisted you during the fingerprinting should sign his name and designation, and stamp the seal of the office on the space provided for that purpose. AJ Law LLP Office can help you in case you need some assistance for NBI Application or NBI Renewal.
4. Attached the 2X2 picture as mentioned earlier, it should be 3 months old or the latest prior to your application.
5. Submit the NBI Fingerprint Form No. 5 to the Philippine Consulate General for consularization.
If you are too busy to go and do all of these processes. And going back and forth applying or renewing NBI is not easy after all. There are some Filipino lawyers that could help you like AJ LAW Office, they could represent you in filing NBI Clearance on your behalf. The AJ LAW team is super friendly and accommodating. They are located at 160 Eglinton Ave East, Toronto, Ontario, M4P 3B5, Canada. Or simply visit their website page NBI CLEARANCE or to learn more about NBI Clearance application and renewal.